1. If you have registered a GTRacer account, and logged in at least once, you can use the same login credentials on the forum.

User report Car Taken

Discussion in 'GTRacer Administration' started by Aaron5, Oct 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Aaron5

Aaron5 GTRacer Addict

I had a Koenigsegg CC8S, but I was selling it on the Market Place, and for a mission a car was needed but the car part was blank so i just clicked on the done button to see what the car was and it took it. Can ya'll help me?
    Any answers welcome

2. RedStingray73

RedStingray73 GTRacer Administrator Staff Member

I read the main chat and it seems this problem was resolved -- in that -- you know where the car went. You received 25K for the car.

3. mandalay

mandalay GTRacer Master

if you would have read the mission message you would have noticed that was written that the car will be taken and you would get 25% of the car value ... pay more attention ... its not the only mission like that

4. Aaron5

Aaron5 GTRacer Addict

The mission was Glitched and said nothing about what type of car it needs.

5. Doughnut_Hole

Doughnut_Hole GTRacer Rookie

What Aaron is saying is the community mission page states.... Find A (Exactly This Type)
    There is no description of the car needed.......no way to know what the system will take. I made the same mistake right before he did, but I'm not stressed over it. Clicked the button to see what would happen, lost a car, got like 1400 for it. Never knew what happened until I checked my user transactions (which did not state what car, just said car sold) with my Carlot.

6. Doughnut_Hole

Doughnut_Hole GTRacer Rookie

I just checked and it does now state the car needed, however at the time there was no car listed..... As stated above...

7. RedStingray73

Yes, the community missions is now displaying correct the car that is needed. How can I help you?

8. Aaron5

Aaron5 GTRacer Addict

I'm not trying to be rude, but this ain't right that the mission was glitched and nothing is happening about it besides fixing the mission, I really don't care what I get for it, but something should be done, and like I said I'm not trying to be rude about it.

9. RedStingray73

The Community Mission is working properly, right now. How can I fix something that is working??

What should be done?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019