1. If you have registered a GTRacer account, and logged in at least once, you can use the same login credentials on the forum.

Release notes Circuit Race Schedule

Discussion in 'News' started by RedStingray73, Sep 8, 2019.

1. RedStingray73

RedStingray73 GTRacer Administrator Staff Member

I updated the circuit race schedule. With the help of @MarlyNL who helped troubleshoot my errors (which I appreciate immensely), we have a different circuit races to enjoy. I was so eager and excited to do this so I ended up with some errors. I won't do that next time.

My plan is to update the schedule every three (3) months. With this update, I kept the kart and beginner race at the same time, but gave the beginner races a little variety.

I brought back the M3 Cup. It was already programmed in but not scheduled, so to make sure it works I only put in one race, but will put in more in the next update.

I hope you enjoy preparing cars for different races and if there are ones you don't like, please tell me and I will remove them.

I would like to know what kind of circuit races you would like to see in future updates. Reply to this thread or PM me.

What's Next: CHAMPIONSHIP!

In the coming weeks, I will create a new championship. I created a sub-forum in the Feature Requests. Please go here to find out more: https://forums.gtracer.net/forums/championships.25/

2. pewpewrocket

pewpewrocket GTRacer Guru

truck racing. either classic trucks (datsuns, f100s, etc.), modern trucks (f150, etc.), or both. i tried to get something unofficial started with clasic trucks, but only 1 other person even considered signing up.

Pewigg and RedStingray73 like this.
  3. nikiforenko

nikiforenko GTRacer Addict

Is it possible to change the time window during which we can participate in races? I think it will increase the paricipation in general. At least the kart races should be open earlier, I practically can't train consistently any youth driver since all the kart races are later in the day.

Also in the races list the following race has a typo in the PI and as a result only text appears;
    Evelyn Valley RWD race None € 10000,- 50 20 Saturday 14 September 2019 15:00

Pewigg and RedStingray73 like this.
  4. eddieB

eddieB GTRacer Guru

price money for the circuit races needs to go up. Compared to the average rev kit costs, the price money is for most players not enough. If you are a beginner in this game and you are investing in race cars with the knowledge, that you only have a chance in the beginners race for 10K and you need to pay, lets say 7 or 8K for a rev and buy tires too(1100) your price money is already gone before you even entered:(
    In my opinion the minimum price needs to be around 17.5 or 20K. It' s also not attractive to race in a bugatti or some other high end cars and race for 10K

RedStingray73 likes this.
  5. RedStingray73

I won't be able to accommodate all time frames, but I am willing to compromise. What time frame(s) are you seeing as useful?

6. RedStingray73

Yes, I agree with you. I can make prize adjustments along with adding more. I plan on adding formula races to the regular circuit race schedule and that would need an increase in prize amounts.

Pewigg and eddieB like this.
  7. nikiforenko

nikiforenko GTRacer Addict

@RedStingray73 I think for the normal races if the registration could start an hour earlier it would make a difference. For kart races I think the time window should be as big as possible since it's for training drivers and that should be more accessible to everyone. Ideally (and this is just an idea) both kart and beginners races should be in a different category, even in a different page and have their own schedule and rules - prize money, driver experience etc.

8. Pewigg

Pewigg GTRacer Moderator Staff Member

Is it possible to increase driver training from 1-5 to 3-8 for circuits? Tracks have been added since the last adjustment to this and it takes a long time to train now since longer tracks have been added to karts.

RedStingray73 likes this.
  9. RedStingray73

I will look at it. :)

Pewigg likes this.