1. If you have registered a GTRacer account, and logged in at least once, you can use the same login credentials on the forum.

New feature Rims/Spoilers Idea

Discussion in 'Feature requests' started by RedStingray73, Nov 19, 2018.

1. RedStingray73

RedStingray73 GTRacer Guru

I saw that these rims were added to the game: HRE Performance Wheels

This got me thinking about rims for drag racing. As you may or may not know, when you build a drag car with the most negative handling you would use the highest level of negative parts that fit on the car. The parts include bodykits or other stock body parts from within the same brand of car and some cars are lacking these parts completely.

On some cars - not all - you can use these rims:

22" Asanti Unequalled luxury
    Type
    rim
    Handling
    Original price
    € 250000

As you can see they're quite expensive.

My idea was to take these rims:

Body part
    15" Drag Wheels DR-19 (Black)
    Fits on
    All cars
    Handling
    Price
    € 1100.00

Make them -5 handling as a more economical solution to the Asanti Unequalled luxury rims. This would also be helpful for car brands that do not have stock rims with negative handling.

For Spoilers, it's a similar idea. We already have the:

Body part Universal trunk spoiler
    Fits on All cars
    Part of bodykit No
    Handling +1

With this one, change the handling to -3. This would be helpful for a car that doesn't have a negative handling bodykit and doesn't have a stock negative handling spoiler.

Both of these requests, don't require changes to game code to make them work, just game staff willing to change the handling on the items.

p1nt0 likes this.
  2. pasieboon

pasieboon GTRacer Moderator Staff Member

i took a look for you, but we as mods cant change it :( so Marly needs to do it! i hope he will see this !

RedStingray73 likes this.