1. If you have registered a GTRacer account, and logged in at least once, you can use the same login credentials on the forum.

Week of September 8, 2019

Discussion in 'The Weekly Admin' started by RedStingray73, Sep 12, 2019.

1. RedStingray73

RedStingray73 GTRacer Administrator Staff Member

Hello! Welcome to the first edition of The Weekly Admin!

I created this newsletter to keep the GTRacer Community informed of what is happening. Communication is important to me and lack of it can cause a breakdown. Something that bothered me before becoming an Admin was the lack of knowing what was happening with our game. I do not want that to happen again.

I would like to briefly outline what you can expect from me as an Admin:

A.) An active Admin. I will still play, enter circuit races, and do drag races. I will not disappear suddenly unless there's a family emergency. Even then, I will try to communicate that in some way.

B.) Updates and fixes. Patience is a must here. I'm in my third week of ownership and still navigating the waters. Items that I am working on will take longer than I anticipated. It's either the job gets done quickly and half-assed or its gets done correctly. I prefer it to be done correctly.

C.) Open to Suggestions. I'm glad to see players responding to things I've posted in the forums. It's impossible to accommodate every player and suggestion, but I will compromise and try to find some common ground.

Upcoming Events:

1.) A few corrections to the circuit race schedule.

2.) Championship will be created

3.) Started on updating the Missions. I will say, right now, this will be a long task. So to break it down, I may only release 5 new missions at a time until it reaches 50. It will be much more manageable this way.

4.) Engine Glitch! Yes, this is a tough one. But gosh darn it, it will be fixed!

That's all I have for today.

Check back next week for another edition of the The Weekly Admin! (Y)(Y)

2. jeehaa

jeehaa GTRacer Moderator Staff Member

If you need some help or ideas, i'm glad to assist you
    already love the new race shedule with more variation

RedStingray73 likes this.